InspirOn Engineering Private Limited (IEPL)
InspirOn Engineering Private Limited (IEPL), India is one of the forward looking global companies in the business of manufacturing of Stenter Machines. Their state-of-the art manufacturing facility at Ahmedabad is equipped with most modern machine tools & assembly line for manufacturing of highly energy efficient Stenter machine for processing of various kinds of fabrics. Zima Textile is responsible for marketing of their Stenter all across US, Canada, Mexico and territories thereof.
For Indian market, InspirOn has “Motex 15000” Stenter and successfully running in many leading Textile Mills all over India & an installation list of over 200 Stenter machines of earlier model bear testimony to the success of the machine.
InspirOn is a pioneer in bringing German technology in India, with vast experience of having worked with them for more than four decades. Their young and energetic design professionals, who are trained by German Technologists, have developed SprintOn Stenter with relevant and value adding features, to suit customer requirements of textile finishing across the world.
Salient features of SprintOn Stenter
- UniFlow (Air) Stenter embodies the latest international technology suitable for all kind of applications and substrates. This enables 15% higher drying efficiency with comparison to the earlier model Motex 4560.
- Special long-term lubricated roller bearing chain with fully encapsulated ball bearings
- Available as pin chain, clip chain or combined pin & clip chain design
- Steel fabricated track with graphite rail with special shock absorbers ensures less friction
- Special chain and track design leads to running speeds up to 150 mm/min
- Automatic width adjustment
- Isotherm zone at entry and exit to avoid condensation
- Double flexible lint filters
- Space saving construction
- No lubrication points inside the chamber for better fabric handling
- High density insulation of 150mm thickness for lower heat losses.
- Separately controlled flow for top and bottom nozzles ensures reproducible fabric results at any time.
InspirOn has their own R&D Center, which is first of its kind in India where they have prototype Stenter for study, testing and validating innovations in actual conditions. InspirOn, by following disciplined modern production processes viz. “LEAN”, ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 backed by full-fledged R&D Center, producing its most energy efficient Stenter machines which meets the emerging demands of textile finishing of Global market.
For more information please visit: www.inspiron.co.in